If this past week has taught me anything, it’s that life is too short.
Too short to not do the things you want to do.
Too short not to tell your friends and family that you love them.
Too short not to make big plans and have adventures.
Too short not to show someone how much they mean to you.
Too short not to help a stranger, or compliment one on their hair, their sunglasses, their outfit, their shoes…
Person: You should try dressing normal for once
Just a reminder
how the hell do i talk to people
Stand in front of them and press A
everything good makes you fat an addict or broke
DIY Moss Terrarium
Moss or other small plants
Optional larger rocks for decoration
1. Choose an open or closed top glass container. Old pickle or sauce jars work great.
2. Create a false drainage system for the plant roots by adding a 1-inch thick layer of small pebbles.
3. Add a thin layer of activated charcoal. You can purchase this at a pet store. The charcoal will help keep the water fresh and will help prevent mold and bacteria build-up.
4. Add a layer of soil. You can use potting soil, we used soil from our yard.
5. Place your plants in the terrarium. Use a bamboo skewer to make small holes, and place different types of moss in the jar, starting with larger plants near the back. We used a few nice rocks for decoration.