Just a reminder
how the hell do i talk to people
Stand in front of them and press A
everything good makes you fat an addict or broke
DIY Moss Terrarium
Moss or other small plants
Optional larger rocks for decoration
1. Choose an open or closed top glass container. Old pickle or sauce jars work great.
2. Create a false drainage system for the plant roots by adding a 1-inch thick layer of small pebbles.
3. Add a thin layer of activated charcoal. You can purchase this at a pet store. The charcoal will help keep the water fresh and will help prevent mold and bacteria build-up.
4. Add a layer of soil. You can use potting soil, we used soil from our yard.
5. Place your plants in the terrarium. Use a bamboo skewer to make small holes, and place different types of moss in the jar, starting with larger plants near the back. We used a few nice rocks for decoration.
I wish I was talented enough to make this stuff up, but this is all stuff folks have said to me.
This emoticon only gets funnier when you expand the face
( • ‿ • )
( • ‿ • )
( • ‿ • )
camming tends to be pretty inconsistent, and the amounts of money you described making aren’t surprising to me at all.
im guessing though that you are starting out on a tip-based website like chaturbate or cam4, because its pretty common on those sites to have slow nights if you don’t have a ton of people in your room. try a site like streamate where you do premium chats exclusively instead of relying on tips and you will probably do better.
i dont really like doing webcam modelling because i get really easily frustrated whenever its even a little bit slow and i prefer doing other kinds of sex work and so i rarely ever get on webcam at all anymore. I only ever get on tip-based websites like chaturbate these days when im doing a show with another performer because couple’s shows tend to reliably attract a larger audience than solo shows and so tend to make more money consistently. If you are doing solo shows, I would recommend streamate.